Sunday, January 3, 2010

Give Me Some Sunshine, Give me Some Rain, Give me Another Chance, I wanna Grow up the “SAME”

Sorry Guys! I am messing with the most popular theme in my first blog itself. But well, Blog is the only place where we can take the risk of expressing different ideas with everyone surrounding us. With latest movies, the idea of rewinding one’s life to relive it is gearing up. Even I asked many of my friends about their opinion. While some preferred not to answer, others accepted and found some incidents of life that they can change.

At one point, even I felt like reliving it all again. But on pondering deeper, I just found out that growing up once again is not what I want. It took a long period of time and a great deal of things to come so far in life. I cannot think of investing the same amount of time once again to reach the same pinnacle in life. Apart from time, I have gathered some lifelong experience, which I cannot afford to lose.

Patience, Endurance, Contentment, and Honesty all this and much more………..

I know there is still a galaxy of unknown things and virtues. But I cannot lose my grip on some things which are already mine, merely to grab something new. More than these virtues, I have earned some beautiful relations in life. I really think God must be very pleased with me. It’s not all good with my life. I have made a lot of mistakes, some major ones and a ton of minor ones. These mistakes only helped me to grow: grow as a person, as a daughter, as a sister, as a friend, as a student. The bottom line is that only happiness is incomplete, unless there are some equal grievances to match the gravity of the happiness. So, my life is perfect and ideal. Not in the sense that I am the blessed child, but because I have experienced all sorts of things at the right time. This only makes me strong enough to face the truth and stand for the just.

We all have certain dreams, aspirations which compel us to go back. Instead of repenting over the initial failures, we must nurture our dreams with every defeat. We are all dazzled by the stars of various industries; but pause and think for a second. Did your icon really became what it is today in a split second? Who knew Dhirubhai, when he was only 23? Even if you plant a single seed, it takes some years before taking up your desired shape and bearing fruits. Same parallels can be drawn with life itself. Isn’t it folks? We are blindly racing to achieve the desired targets. We work pretty hard and put in our best efforts, the only thing that we forget is that everything happens at its correct time. Waiting patiently always pays at the end. I guess many of you will agree with me on this. Being patient doesn’t imply that you stop your hard work and relax. What I am trying to convey is that do not torture your soul and take life out of your existence merely to be competent enough.

Once you realize your long cherished dream without losing your soul and peace of mind, I bet you will never require for second chance. After all, you will be what you wanted. It takes a lifetime to be a human being in the modern scenario, leave aside the nice factor. Simply enjoy whatever you are doing and see how life becomes beautiful. If we realize this subtle fact and enjoy our mistakes too………… practically we will be ruling our lives in the “Perfect” way. Perfect is actually a misnomer word. So I prefer to call it a way which has the blend of all flavors and spices of life.

I know that I have made my first blog too philosophical instead of writing a simple funny thing. Trust me, this whole idea of growing up the same only inspired me to create my first blog. If it gets too boring, then do comment as I always look forward for improvising myself. And in any case if it touches your soul even for a single line, then also do acknowledge that. Encouragement is what I seek from all of you. I am eagerly waiting for a response from friends and fellow bloggers. Till then,

ENJOY THE NEW YEAR AND HAVE GREAT FUN!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. nice one yaar..even i agree wid u..whos gonna start d journey of life all over again..kya pata next time tumse dosti ho na ho..mujhe gf's mile na mile..so m happy.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmmmm..... a lovely way to spread your thoughts my dear...but one thing is that...u can only grow up once again only if u die...other wise u can never grow up once again...growing up is something that as u has said includes learning from day to day life..as well as gaining many virtues in life as said by you...but if u know all those things that a person learns in his life time..then truly my friend growing up is not something that is to be craved by people...if u know all the virtues of life..then even as a smaal child ull be able to distinguish between bad and evil and what to do and what not in the rite places and that thing my friend will mar your lovely life...also by getting one more chance will mean that u'll have a childhood with no errors or mistakes and it will be really sad to think that u will have nothing to think about what u used to do in certain situations in life when u were a child...

    one real advice..u drifted in the midway of your blog...dont do this ..or rather try to avoid these..


    and another thing as a word of advice....dont give this link to aamir..after all we all are critising his movies most loved song...ha ha ha...keep writing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys for your encouragement!!!!
    i will keep your advice in mind Sam......
    hope i will come up with a better blog next time. i just wrote thing that i felt when everyone was wanting to relive it all again. some wanted to acheive those unfullfilled dreamz, while other for grabbing the opportunities they missed. anyways its just a way of watching life!!!!!
    and i will definitely not discuss this with aamir!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your articles are always appreciable. This is not the first article that I am reading of your's...
    Its very true that I also do not have any regret wid my past so "I wanna grow the SAME". From the first day of college wen I met U...I love and admire your writing skills a lot...But friend I completely dont agree wid your thoughts...as you gave the example Dhiru bhai and his Patience, I don't rely on the word patience.Some time its problematic for me but maximum time it has fetched me valuable gifts. There is nothing called "correct time", we the common people have to convert our bad times to correct ones...
    Its good that you blindly dont belive to others.

    Anyways do keep writing....I am terribly waiting for your next blog...

    ReplyDelete