Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stepping out of the Cradle

Finally even I am joining. The wait for my joining was so long that I literally was feeling that my life had come to a standstill. I was afraid of stepping out of my house as I had no news of my present or future. I saw a lot of ups and downs in the past year. In fact, 2009 appeared to be the longest year of the decade.
Anyways, they say that time and tide wait for none. The time flew with its own pace and brought some pleasant showers right at the beginning of the year. Cracking the job at the onset of third year of college might have been a pleasurable experience for my life, but joining the corporate world is going to be different. I am feeling the pressure and excitement already. A lot of things come to the mind instantly. I know that this is everybody's feeling and I am no exception, still it is making me feel being responsible and independent at the same time.
My descisions are respected among my family members and peers, but this used to be becuase of their love. Now it will be because of my ability. I may be blabbering too much out of joy, but is this really what everyone feels? We always hear that the corporate life is not going to be easy, especially if you are a female. You need to be constantly upgrading yourself to be a part of the rat race. This reminds me of the famous dialog, " Life is a Race". Is it really so? Can't we just embrace the new life with joy and worry about nothing? I mean being just out of college and ready to kill all your pleasure hours and probably your life too is called building future. See! I am also a part of the majority of the crowd as I too dream of a lot of things. I have dreamt and planned almost my future life, when I am simply stepping out of cradle for the first time.
This time that lies between your date of joining's announcement and the commencement of the job is actually a roller coaster ride of mixed emotions. Thoughts come and go forth so soon that they are enough to confuse you for ample amount of time. Same was mine. Without boring you much further, I will simply ask for all your best wishes for my new life ahead!

1 comment:

  1. That's a good one...but there was a time when u went to have a MBA degree...do u ever wonder how your life wud have been if u had not left ICFAI?

    God is there to look after you my dear..so dont worry even in your that phase of time u did take the right decision by returning back...

    All the best for your future...God Bless you...

    ReplyDelete