Friday, June 25, 2010

DEDICATED TO DEAREST CHOTU

"LOST FREIND"

For the past few years I had been waiting,
With eyes full of tears,
For someone to regard as a friend.
My search was endless,
Till I came across 'U',
Someone who won my trust and confidence.
We talked and talked for hours,
Exchanging life experiences of ours.
The days passed and so did months.
Talking to u was great fun,
Listening and fighting, there was nothing that I could hide from u.
This sudden twist of fate changed everything.
Lost is the nearness and the fun,
And unfortunately lost is my dear friend.
For the past few days I have been waiting
with eyes full of tears,
Not for someone to regard as a FRIEND,
BUT FOR MY DEAR LOST FRIEND!

2 comments:

  1. Miss u nitesh....but u are always in our heart !

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would be a shame to tell that the above para is very sweetly written when i kno how much it did pain to get this kind of words out of your vocabulary....
    But really it stands as a testimony of ur love and pain.....

    I am sorry...

    ReplyDelete